Wednesday, April 9, 2008

First entry.....

This is my first time with blogging and I am not sure what to expect. I am a 30 year old married father of 2. I have two wonderful kids, Michaela(age 5) and David(age 10). I have been married for for almost 4 years to my wife Jessica. I have never been a quiet person so I hope this will come easy to me.

I live in Salunga, Pennsylvania and am very interested in the political scene. I have decided that this will be my outlet for the next several months to help me cope with the three ring circus that is the Presidential election. I am a Libertarian, so that means I am frustrated most of the time. That also means that I do not have a Presidential Candidate. Of course of the two John McCain is the best of the three but he has many things that scare the hell out of me. But for now we all must focus on Hillary and Barrack(Heckel & Jeckel). The polls in my state are too close for comfort. That really scares me. I am not sure what anyone sees in either Democtratc Candidate, neither one offers anything that will secure a future for my family but I guess part of the roller coaster that is life. So buckle up and sit back, we have a long time until November,

PS I could have talked about the fact that today the media reported on Mr. Obama's slight truth twisting not taking money from BIG OIL(turns out that "private donations thus far equal over 200,000 dollars) or the easy and obvious reports of more Hillary lies about her past history in the red zone as a First Lady. But I decided that I would ease into this because I am a virgin to the Blog scene.

Hopefully more to follow soon.

PPS My sons lacrosse team won another game tonight. That makes them 3-0. He is a proud Hempfield Black Knight. This is his first year and I am still learning so when I am smart enough to talk intelligently about it be prepared I will!

Till next time,

Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment